- Features of programs with learning English
- Summer Camp Malibu Kings: programs, accommodation options and prices
- Children's summer school Meritas: feature programs, accommodation and prices
Malibu is a great place to study and relax for students for the summer: the city is located in sunny California, famous for its warm climate and picturesque nature. Summer schools offer balanced courses that combine quality study and unforgettable holidays.
Features of programs with learning English
- Learning English takes place on academic lessons, which are about 15-20 per week. Classes are held in small groups of up to 15 people. The best teachers of California create favorable conditions for the development of all the basic language skills: first, grammar and vocabulary are honed in the lessons, then students are engaged in listening and speaking English. Teachers practice an individual approach, thanks to which each student receives enough attention and support for effective teaching.
- A large selection of electives will dilute the academic life in the camp. For students a lot of interesting things have been prepared: they will be able to try themselves in a new field of activity. Particularly in the camps Malibu will appeal to young biologists, oceanographers and environmentalists: in the camps special programs have been developed aimed at studying Californian nature.
- All summer schools are well equipped: sports grounds, fitness rooms, a variety of sports equipment for every wishing student. In addition, the entire territory of schools is equipped with the latest technology, so living in a camp or in a host family is equally comfortable.
- In the vacation camp the camp includes a large excursion and entertainment block, so the accommodation in the camp is so diverse and fascinating.
- Camp Malibu is conveniently located: it is located inside one of the most tourist areas - the rich sights of California.
Summer Camp Malibu Kings: programs, accommodation options and prices
Summer Camp Malibu Kings is a prestigious educational institution that operates at the University of Malibu Pepperdine. The language center has all the necessary conditions for high-quality study and a good rest:
- The camp is located in one of the most beautiful places in California on 832 acres of scenic terrain, and from the windows of auditoriums you can see the foot of the mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Near the camp there are significant cultural and entertainment places - Los Angeles Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and Hollywood.
- Qualified teachers, adhering to an individual approach, will help to quickly adapt to students who have come abroad
- The school has all the necessary modern equipment and equipment
- Special attention is paid to the developed infrastructure of the educational institution: sports grounds, own center of arts and theater, student cafe
- Students of the camp live in residences with boarding meals
- The center has developed a linguistic program of medium intensity, aimed at the development of spoken English. In total, the program includes 15 lessons per week.
- English students are taught in the first half of the day in specially formed mini-groups: before the classes begin, students undergo special testing, according to the results of which groups are formed (the age of the student also matters). The organizers of the camp are trying to create a favorable environment for foreign students to develop a communicative skill: an important role in this is acquaintance with peers from other countries and communicating with them. To make learning fun and effective, teachers build lessons in an interactive format.
- The students are waiting for various activities: team sports, creative workshops, karaoke, fashion shows, dances, talent shows, etc.
The language camp invites students aged 10-16 years, and the course is suitable for children with poor language knowledge. Upon completion of studies and rest in the camp, students will gain confidence in speaking, significantly expand the vocabulary and forget about the language barrier. The cost of education in the camp Malibu Kings: from 1,620 $ per week.
Children's summer school Meritas: feature programs, accommodation and prices
- At the University of Pepperdine, a leading Californian university, the prestigious Meritas Summer School works, which is part of a well-known international network. The University is located in the foothills of Santa Monica, in a picturesque place overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Another advantage of this arrangement is that near the summer camp are the most popular attractions in California.
- The academic program for foreign students is designed for 2 weeks, and during this time the students will be able to receive, among other things, environmental education. The rich nature of California is an ideal place to embrace the environment, and the camp often hosts lessons on marine biology, oceanography, and so on.
- Here, with the students are engaged professionals of their craft, experienced teachers. In a supportive environment, students quickly forget about the language barrier and begin to communicate with each other. Students are expected not only daily classical English classes, but also a lot of interesting tasks, during which the English language is naturally improved and necessary skills are developed. These objectives are subject to such projects as familiarity with oceanography, the creation of environmental projects, a trip to sightseeing tours and adventure walks.
- Accommodation is provided in the residence, meals - boarding. The students have enough free time: a full study can be combined with beach rest and tourism.
- The age of the camp's students is 12-18 years old, the required level of English is intermediate and higher.