St. Edmund's College was founded in 1896 and is one of the components of Cambridge University and is considered the second university among the oldest in the United Kingdom. He was also rated as one of the most prestigious universities in the world. St. Edmund is known for its friendly atmosphere, which is reflected in its history and traditions. The college is located not far from the center of Cambridge, thus giving students the opportunity to immerse themselves in the life of the city and to experience how to truly be a student of this university. A stunning cultural program combines 15 hours / week of English lessons and an intensive excursion program. Students will be able to explore Cambridge, learn its history. Thanks to excursions to London and Windsor, students will be able to explore the most famous and historic cities in the UK.
The course can be booked for individual students, as well as whole academic, academic or corporate groups. The program is designed for 1-6 weeks - each student chooses the duration for himself, starting from his own preferences, opportunities and training requirements. You can also take part in a travel program for four cities in the south of the country: this is a great opportunity not only to tighten the English language, but also to see several cities in the UK, to assess their identity, to plunge into the history and culture of the country.
Weekly students attend 15 academic sessions, lessons are held in small groups of up to 15 people each. Such intensity of the process and the fullness of the class allows each student to pay maximum attention, track their personal achievements and successes, if necessary, adjust the curriculum quickly - and, in addition, the students have enough time for rest, entertainment and shopping. Training groups are formed on an international basis - the more representatives of different nationalities within one class, the better: this helps students to overcome the language barrier more quickly. With each group is engaged an experienced teacher of high qualification, certified by EFL, lessons are conducted in an interactive, interesting, non-boring format. Particular attention is paid to the development of communication skills.
We offer students the opportunity to pass the Trinity College Oral Examinations (GESE) to get a qualification in spoken English. These exams are authoritative among educational institutions in many European countries. Our experienced EFL teachers test students, distribute them to appropriate levels and provide an additional five hours of intensive spoken English each week. Students are fully prepared for oral tests, which are conducted by an external examiner Trinity.
This course is designed for a group of 15 students. The additional cost per student = 65 pounds. Dates: June 19 - August 28.
Heathrow Private Transfer (up to 3 people in the car) = 260 pounds.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.