Kensington Preparatory School
Description of Kensington Preparatory School
- Year of foundation: 1873
- Location: Fulham, UK
- Age of students: 4-11
- Number of students: 290
- Type of education: separate, school for girls
- Type of accommodation: full-time education
- Language learning: English.
The prestigious private school for girls aged 4-11 offers excellent conditions for all-round development. In program, the school adheres to traditional values and at the same time follows the latest innovations, primarily related to the active introduction of technology into the educational process.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kensington Preparatory School
Activities Kensington Preparatory School
The out-of-class life of the pupils of the school is rich and fascinating - the girls are offered a wide choice of sports clubs and clubs of interest:
- Computer Club
- Music and more.
- The school boasts a family atmosphere in which every student feels at home.
- The school has modern and innovative teaching aids.
- Strong academic programs
- Rich extracurricular program.
Facilities and equipment at Kensington Preparatory School
The school has vast areas with numerous modern facilities:
- Modern academic buildings
- Conference hall
- Science Center
- Computer classrooms
- Creativity studios
- Sport fields
- Tennis courts
Admission dates and extra charges
- School lunch cost
- Registration fee: 100 £
- Deposit: 1000 £
- Additional subjects
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The school is selective and has a high competition for places, because the academic potential of girls is of great importance for admission.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kensington Preparatory School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.