Kaduna Polytechnic University was founded in 1956 as a Technical University. The symbol of the university is a spider on the web, in Nigerian and West African folklore symbolizing a hero who always comes out on top with his sharp mind, hard work and perseverance.
The University pays special attention to the development of international relations. Cooperation is carried out through participation in the programs Alumni, Erasmus +, etc.
All freshmen and foreign students are provided with a place in the hostel. Two- and four-seater accommodation is practiced, the floors are divided into female and male. The hostel has laundries, shops, a dining room, self-study rooms, kitchens, an assembly hall.
The Kaduna Polytechnic campus is located in the picturesque part of the city. The educational building is a three-story building that undergoes regular reconstruction. In the case are located:
All classrooms are furnished, most are air-conditioned.
The school year at Kaduna Polytechnic begins in September. Additionally, students pay:
In order to become a student at the Kaduna Polytechnic University, an applicant must fill out an online application on the site and provide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.