Kabarak University is a private university founded in 2002 by the president and vice-chancellor of the Republic of Kenya, who wanted to create a Christian higher education institution. Religious affiliation has left its mark on the way of life and the process of teaching students: theology is an obligatory subject (for students of all specialties), in the middle of the week they should gather for Christian fellowship, and on weekends to participate in divine services.
Kabarak Private University has been accredited by the Government of Kenya, the Kenya Higher Education Commission and a diploma of recognition from His Excellency Mwai Kibaki, the country's former president.
In their free time, students are employed in associations and public organizations:
The campus is located on an area of 600 acres 12 kilometers from Nakuru, the fourth largest city in Kenya along the Nakuru Eldam Gorge. On campus are:
All university structures are equipped with the necessary equipment, fully furnished. There is wireless internet on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.