The University of Nairobi can be proud of the excellent educational criteria of African education. This is the most prestigious institution of higher education in Kenya. The University of Nairobi (UON) is also a state-owned institution of higher education. The university’s academic activities began in 1956. Students study on an urban-type campus on the territory of the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.
The data of the national academic ranking give the University of Nairobi an honorable first place among the best universities of the country. At the same time, the educational institution enjoys well-deserved international recognition, being located on the 931 line of the world academic ranking. University of Nairobi is in the top 5 percent of the most prestigious universities in the world. In addition, employers gave a decent assessment of the diploma of the university. A high-paying job at home or abroad is always waiting for a UON graduate.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution has a large size. Every year, 27,000 students receive knowledge in its walls. A citizen of any country has the right to enter and be credited. High-quality teaching is provided by specialists invited from other world universities. The teaching staff is represented by 1,000 educators. In the process of learning, the university offers students to participate in international exchange with universities in other countries. All additional information is in the social networks related to the University of Nairobi.
The modern library, as an excellent infrastructure unit, will help the student to prepare well for classes, thanks to well-chosen literature. All comers are provided with a comfortable hostel.
An additional advantage is the membership of the university in the academic networks ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES and ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.