Strathmore University Nairobi (SU) was founded in 2002 and is a private non-profit higher education institution in Kenya. The university offers master's, baccalaureate, diploma and professional courses in the following faculties:
SU is among the top 10 best universities in the country and is a member of the Association of African Universities (AAU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
Professional courses allow you to obtain the following certificates:
University diploma programs are implemented in the following areas:
The undergraduate programs of the university are implemented in the following areas:
University Master's programs are implemented in the following areas:
The MBA SU program is case-based and designed for those who want to expand their knowledge and experience. Cases describe real managerial situations, involving faculty and participants in an interactive process of analysis and in-depth discussion with careful consideration of relevance and achievement of tangible results for participants and their companies.
The main building of the university is located in Nairobi and includes its own library.
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter SU, you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.