Moi University (MU) was founded in 1984 and is a public higher education institution in Kenya. The university is in the top 5 best universities in the country, taking the 2nd place, and is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Inter-University Council of East Africa (IUCEA) and Association of African Universities (AAU).
The university offers diploma programs in the following areas:
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The university offers an MBA program in the Master of Banking and Finance.
The university offers doctoral programs in the following areas:
MU provides a hostel for its students.
The university is located in western Kenya, in the Rift Valley province of Eldoret.
The material and technical base of the university includes its own library.
MU has a two-semester school year.
To enter an educational institution, you must provide the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or the equivalent recognized by the University Senate.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.