Egerton University was founded in 1939 as an agricultural school. Today it is a state university, which offers applicants to receive a bachelor, master and doctoral degree.
The main values of the institution:
Egerton University has a positive effect on the development of society by providing a holistic education process; acquisition, preservation and dissemination of knowledge and skills with a focus on agriculture and related disciplines. The educational institution plays a key role in the Kenyan market of highly qualified specialists.
Egerton University has 4 campuses:
Egerton University has a library that provides students with the materials they need to study. Its fund includes: educational materials, art books, teaching aids, multimedia carriers, periodicals, scientific works, etc.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.