Izmir Institute of Technology
Description of Izmir Institute of Technology
Izmir Institute of Technology (abbreviated as İYTE ) or İzmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1992 in Turkey. Currently, the Institute has its university campus outside Izmir.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Izmir Institute of Technology
The Izmir Institute of Technology has not left the top 30 best universities in the country for the past few years.
Facilities and equipment at Izmir Institute of Technology
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, where about 3,000 students take a course each year. At the same time, the teaching staff of the university is about 900 teachers of the highest category. Students have access to participate in international exchange programs.
Students have a large scientific library. Also, students can count on affordable housing in a dorm.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students at the Institute, each applicant must provide information about his past academic performance and successfully cope with the entrance exams. A special commission accepts applications from both local residents and visitors from different countries. More information about the conditions of admission and study at the Institute can be found through the official website (address of the portal http://www.iyte.edu.tr), as well as through the pages of the university on social networks Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube.
Tuition fees at Izmir Institute of Technology
Each academic year is traditionally divided into two semesters. Education is conducted on a fee basis with the possibility of returning part of the cost due to the receipt of a stipend. For each semester, future bachelors and masters pay about $ 500.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Izmir Institute of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.