Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University or Tbilisi State University (abbreviated as TSU) is a higher education institution of the state type in Georgia that has been active in scientific activities since 1918. The main building of the higher education institution is located in the city of Tbilisi in a small university campus with a hostel and a large library.
According to international rankings, the university occupies a leading position in the country, and is also included in the TOP-5 universities of the planet.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is considered to be large-scale, because every year there are about 39,000 students taking a course. The faculty is more than 2,000 teachers of the highest category. For more accurate and up-to-date data on the price of education in a higher education institution, you can visit the institution's portal at www.tsu.ge or on social networks (Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin).
On the territory of the higher educational institution there is a hostel and a large library. Tbilisi State University is one of the authoritative scientific groups and communities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.