International relations are an important activity that requires seriousness and responsibility. A career in the field of international relations is interesting and promising. But this area is not easy to get into. Working in international relations, you will earn good money, have many career prospects and go on business trips from time to time. Specialists with skills from several related professions and knowledge of several foreign languages are especially in demand. In addition to working in the field of foreign affairs, the degree of international relations (International Relations) will allow you to engage in journalism, advertising, business and work in large companies.
Spanish higher education in the field of international relations is considered very prestigious, because Spanish universities offer a huge selection of study programs in these areas, are responsible for the quality and relevance of information.
Higher education in the field of "international relations" in Spain can be obtained in the following higher educational institutions:
This is a first-class university in Spain. Pupils dream of going to this university because it guarantees high-quality education and provides the knowledge that is in demand. EU Business School is the organization of several business schools in Europe, and one of the centers is located in Spain.
Why study at the European University Barcelona School of Business?
- Individual approach to each student
- Flexible study plans
- Kudos, valuable diploma
- Small groups, so that the teacher can pay maximum attention to each student
- A unique business approach and the use of modern teaching methods
- Monitoring progress
- Regular tests
- The ability to transfer from one branch of the university to another
- Qualified teachers and staff
- Education in English
- Modern buildings and technical equipment
- Opportunity to study on school campuses in Geneva, Munich and Montreux
- Dual Degrees
- Nice environment
- Enrollments 4 times a year
- Training has a bias towards the practical application of the knowledge gained
- Partnerships with elite universities in England and the USA
- Excursions and internships in such large companies as Desigual, FC Barcelona, Hewlett Packard, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Practice Spanish.
EU Business School has prestigious accreditations and is ranked 50th among the top 250 business schools worldwide. The main training programs are bachelor's and master's degrees in business administration, there is also the opportunity to take the Foundation program and summer courses.
The total number of specializations is about ten. They include:
- Sports management
- Finance, banking, personnel management
- Public relations
- International relationships
- Management in the field of tourism and recreation, etc.
Lectures, seminars and master classes are taught by teachers with many years of experience. Chairmen and top managers of Nestlé, Siemens, Massimo Dutti, Amazon, PUMA and Deloitte, executive director of Manchester City football club, CEO of Montreux Jazz Festival and former prime minister visit the school as lecturers. The main focus of the training is on case studies to solve real-life business problems and to prepare future leaders in business and industry.
Students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs with world-class universities - with universities in London and Darby. The school also maintains partnerships with universities in Bangkok, New York and California Graduates of undergraduate programs receive a double diploma from the EU Business School and the Catholic University of Murcia - for this they need to extend their studies by one semester.
After training, you can work as:
- Diplomat in the diplomatic service. This is the most obvious career in international relations. They represent and defend the political interests of their country abroad, provide consular services.
- Government employee. People who are fluent in the art of analysis, have developed logic and knowledge of foreign languages, are in great demand in these areas.
- Political scientist and analyst.
- Nonprofit Communications Officer.