Description of Hunan University
Hunan University (abbreviated as HU) is an institution of higher education in the People’s Republic of China. The university opened its doors to students for the first time in 976. The key building is located in Changsha.
Of course, HU is the dream of a large number of applicants from both China and the whole world. After all, we are talking about a truly one of the best universities that are in the TOP-60 in China.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hunan University
Facilities and equipment at Hunan University
The institution is quite large; about 30 thousand students study there at the same time. You can also apply and participate in one of the student exchange programs.
Students have at their disposal a large university library. You can live in a dormitory campus. The sports infrastructure for employees and students is also thought out and operates.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Here everyone can get an education from different countries who on time filed an application and declared their progress, the results of exams passed at the place of residence. Students have the right to live in a university dormitory and receive a scholarship.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Hunan University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.