Hunan Institute of Science & Technology ( HNIST for short) or 湖南 湖南 - This is a state type institution of higher education that has been conducting its academic and scientific activities in China since the beginning of the distant 2004. At this point, the university is well located with its campus in Yueyang.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the Chinese Institute, which in recent years is usually in the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best around the globe.
Hunan Institute of Science & Technology is a medium-sized institution of higher education that now holds up to 20,000 students annually. The university HNIST conducts academic activities about 800 teachers of the highest category.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.