Hubei University of Technology
Description of Hubei University of Technology
Hubei University of Technology (HBUT for short) is a state-type educational institution in the People's Republic of China, which has been operating in the country since the distant 1952. The main building is now located in the town of Wuhan.
The university with an enviable consistency holds excellent positions in the ratings of similar institutions across the country, ranking high among the TOP 120 best in the PRC.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hubei University of Technology
Facilities and equipment at Hubei University of Technology
Students and teachers of the University have a large library, as well as a well-developed sports infrastructure and convenient sports facilities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hubei University of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.