- American universities that accept international students:
- Appropriate time for a transfer
- Transfer procedure
After the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, US universities switched to distance learning or transferred international students to online education from home. Distance learning isn't for everyone, and many young people are looking to return to campus learning. Today, it is already possible to make a transfer to the United States and continue offline education at a number of American universities.
American universities that accept international students:
- Arizona State University. Discount for foreigners with GPA 3.50-3.74 and TOEFL 61 / IELTS 6.0. is $ 10,000. For studying on the Lake Havasu campus, the maximum discount is $ 3300.
- Pace University. Students with a GPA level of 80% and above are eligible for a discount of $ 16,000-18,000 for on-campus training in New York, $ 18,000-20,000 for training on a campus in Westchester.
- Simmons University is offering a $ 20,425 discount for applicants who record leadership videos.
- Tulsa University provides students with a discount of up to $ 16,000.
Appropriate time for a transfer
Students are being recruited for the autumn and spring semesters, the next one is in the spring of 2021; some universities accept applicants to start their studies from January 1, 2021.
- ASU accepts applications for undergraduate studies from foreigners until December 1, and from students in the United States until December 21. Applications for the master's program are accepted until November 9, until November 27 - from applicants living in the United States.
- Pace University accepts applications for undergraduate and graduate programs until November 13.
- Simmons University is accepting applications for undergraduate studies until December 2.
- The University of Tulsa invites students to apply for undergraduate studies by November 28th.
Applicants apply for the chosen course and receive an offer. Together with the academic advisor, they determine the number of credits that will be credited to the student if he has already studied at US universities / schools. No one will say in advance which subjects will be read to the student.
For applicants who studied at American schools / universities, the transfer procedure is simple. The student fills out the I-20 form, the information is transferred from one institution to another + you will need a certificate from the bank, which confirms the availability of the necessary funds to pay for tuition.