The prestigious elementary school invites children over 8 years of age to enter the academic programs of primary education, which will enable schoolchildren to prepare well for their education in middle and high school programs. The children who graduated from school have all the necessary knowledge and skills to confidently enter the best British schools. This school has a family atmosphere that will help students adapt to the new environment and academic loads.
Note that foreign students are accepted from 11 years.
The main task of the course is to prepare students for entry into top schools with a high competition for places. To this end, the school has developed a competent program that fully complies with national educational standards. As a result, children receive a broad knowledge of school-wide subjects + special attention is paid to personal development: children are taught to understand themselves, identify strengths and weaknesses, and realize their potential.
On the summer program, children will be able to experience all the pleasures of life and study in an elite boarding school: this is a real British academic year in miniature! What awaits schoolchildren from around the world?
Summer courses are suitable for students with any level of English proficiency.
An interesting and productive summer program at Highfield Summer School is based on the STEM course , especially:
An interdisciplinary approach helps children develop sociability, the ability to quickly solve problems, creative thinking, helps to reveal talents down to the sphere of music and art. The traditional effective English language course, focused on the development of all basic, necessary skills, is not forgotten:
The experience of living in a prestigious foreign hostel will help you prepare for life and study abroad, get used to new academic standards, and overcome the language barrier. In addition, students will be offered sports tournaments and games, events day and evening, interesting excursions - everything that will make their summer saturated!
School leaders pay special attention to the conditions in which children are accommodated: thanks to a responsible attitude, children not only get a comfortable room with all the necessary furniture and equipment for their studies and recreation, but also become members of a large school community. Depending on their age, students live in rooms for 3-12 people. Meals are organized by type of boarding - three meals and snacks.
The school offers students a wide range of sports, excursions and activities that will enrich them culturally and help them realize their full potential:
The school is located in a rural area of 70 hectares (50 minutes from London) and has an excellent infrastructure:
Included in cost
Not included in the price
Most teaching materials
Sports and excursions included in the program
Excursions and Events
The school does not belong to the selective, but it is recommended to reserve places in advance. Students waiting for an interview with a representative of the school in English.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.