Higher Institute of Engineering was founded in 1994 in Egypt and is in the TOP-60 of the best universities in the country. The educational institution implements undergraduate programs accredited by the Higher Council of Universities of Egypt in the following faculties:
Higher Institute of Engineering prepares professionals and researchers who are able to compete at the national and regional levels.
Higher Institute of Engineering awards a bachelor's degree in the following areas:
The bachelor's degree is equivalent to the degree awarded by Egyptian educational institutions in accordance with the University Regulation Act of 1972 No. 49 and its executive regulations of engineering colleges in the relevant disciplines.
At the Higher Institute of Engineering are held:
The university is located in the province of Egypt - Giza, in the city of October 6 - and includes laboratories and its own library.
To enter the university you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.