Henan University of Urban Construction
Description of Henan University of Urban Construction
Henan University of Urban Construction (abbreviated HUUC ) or 建 城建 is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1983. Currently, HUUC University with its central building and campus is located in the city of Pindinshany.
This Chinese University takes on training and local residents and visitors on the same conditions. The university is one of the average universities in China, as there can be about 15,000 people a year in the course.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Henan University of Urban Construction
This is a higher educational institution in China, which is among the top not only in its own country, but throughout the world, as evidenced by the inclusion of the university in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Henan University of Urban Construction
While studying at a university in China, students have access to a large student library. Also, all visitors and local students can get a place in the university dormitory on the campus. There are also sports fields, halls for classes, parking for transport and a park for walks and rest after study. The university itself is also known for its active work in various scientific groups and communities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Henan University of Urban Construction
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.