The United States of America can serve as a standard for providing excellent quality educational services at private universities. An example of such an institution would be Howard University. Washington, the capital of the country, became a haven of Howard University (HU). The university received its first students in 1867.
The presence of Howard University in the list of 150 best educational institutions in the country serves as an excellent recommendation for applicants when choosing a suitable place of study. In this case, finding Howard University in the first 5% of the world academic ranking is taken for granted.
Howard University can be called a small educational institution (by American standards). At the same time, in this private university, about 10,600 students in various fields receive knowledge. Quite a large number of foreign youth aspire to become students of Howard University (there are almost 4% of nationals of other countries). 1,100 teachers cope with such a volume of studying youth.
Despite the private ownership, the university has attractive programs for international student exchange. Information about the life of this university is available on the web pages of communities associated with the official site.
All the necessary literature and periodicals in paper and electronic format is filled with a scientific library Howard University. Students are provided with a modern hostel.
Perhaps you should focus on the membership of Howard University in such a prestigious academic network as AASCU and in association NATIONAL COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.