Tbilisi Free University was founded in 2007 through the merger of the Tbilisi Institute for African and Asian Studies and the European School of Management. Founder - candidate of biological sciences, entrepreneur Kakha Bendukidze. The main goal is to provide educational services for adults without taking into account their social and financial situation.
The educational institution today consists of 7 faculties, 16 educational programs, 2,000 full-time and part-time students, about 100 teachers, 40 have doctoral degrees. Tbilisi Free University is one of the best university in Georgia, despite its youth, it provides high-quality services in the field of education and preparation of demanded specialists.
In addition to the basic higher education programs at the educational institution, short-term courses are given:
On the basis of a free university work:
All university structures, academic buildings and a dormitory are equipped with everything neccessary for comfortable sudying.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.