Free University of Berlin - Freie Universität Berlin
Description of Free University of Berlin - Freie Universität Berlin
- Year of foundation: 1948
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Age of students: 1 7 +
- Number of students: 35500
- Type of accommodation: apartments
- The type of training: c interfere with learning
- Language learning: German, English.
A large university in Berlin has an impeccable reputation for training versatile specialists and is one of the elite higher educational institutions. The university has a rich history: it was taught by eminent scientists who became Nobel laureates. The State University has more than 30 thousand students, including about 9,000 foreigners. Here you can get a quality education in one of the directions:
- Humanities Area of Knowledge
- Social Sciences
- Natural science
- The medicine.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Free University of Berlin - Freie Universität Berlin
Accommodation, meals, prices
University does not provide accommodation. Students search for housing on their own, most prefer accommodation in student apartments.
- Excellent learning and living conditions
- Availability of training
- Strong areas: medicine and psychology
- Great location
- Quality programs in German and English
- Intercultural environment.
Facilities and equipment at Free University of Berlin - Freie Universität Berlin
The university is located in the southwestern Sati of Berlin and has a modern infrastructure, a major research center.
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition fees - from 900 €.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Diploma of at least 4 years of university with a liner
School certificate and preferably 1 year of college
Certificate of language testing
2 certificates from any post-school educational institutions (departments)
Student motivation letter and language test certificate
A letter of recommendation from a university teacher
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Free University of Berlin - Freie Universität Berlin
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.