Berlin School of Business & Innovation BSBI
Description of Berlin School of Business & Innovation BSBI
- Location: Berlin, Germany;
- Age of students: 18+;
- Number of students: about 200;
- Type of accommodation: apartments;
- Type of study: mixed;
- Language learning: English, German.
Berlin School of Business & Innovation is an international university founded in 2018. The School of Business has established itself as a prestigious educational institution with intensive programs and innovative approaches and is ideal for students who intend to pursue higher education in the following areas:
- Fashion industry;
- International tourism.
Program is based on the case method and consists of practical tasks. Students attend large companies, industrial exhibitions, lectures of invited experts and can get real practical experience on internships in the business industry. Internships last about two months and are paid.
The school sees as its main task the education of independent personalities, real leaders and innovators, therefore the school’s philosophy consists of three main interrelated ideas:
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Berlin School of Business & Innovation BSBI
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school of business provides assistance in finding housing, taking into account the opportunities and interests of students, there is no accommodation on the school’s territory.
- English speaking programs;
- Paid internships;
- Berlin is considered the European capital of startups - a great place to start a career in business;
- Great location in the city center;
- The opportunity to learn German at free courses;
- Guaranteed scholarship.
Facilities and equipment at Berlin School of Business & Innovation BSBI
The educational institution is located in the very center of the city not far from cultural facilities and entertainment and trade infrastructure.
The institution is well equipped:
- Modern classrooms;
- Creative studios;
- Computer centers;
- Recreation areas.
Admission dates and extra charges
List of main academic programs:
- BA in Economics and Business Administration;
- Graduate Programs;
- Global MBA.
Tuition fee depends on the chosen educational program. Some services are paid additionally to tuition fee:
- Accommodation and meals;
- Visa application;
- Air flight;
- Pocket expenses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The process of entering the university consists of several stages:
- Filling out an application;
- Collection of all necessary documents;
- Waiting for a response from the university;
- If a student is enrolled, an admission deposit is required;
- Receiving a letter of invitation from the university;
- After receiving the letter of invitation, it is recommended to actively engage in visa processing.
12 classes of high school
A bachelor's degree from a prestigious university
Academic qualifications, the following certificates are accepted: Abitur, Matura, Fachochschulreife, IB, BTEC, National Diploma, Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
Language Certificate confirming a high level of English: IELTS 6.0
Language Certificate confirming a high level of English: IELTS 5.5
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Berlin School of Business & Innovation BSBI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.