Fanshawe College London
Description of Fanshawe College London
- Established: 1967
- Location: London, Ontario, Canada
- Age of students: from 18 years
- Type of facility: college
- Language learning: English .
Fanshawe College London is one of the campuses of the international college Fanshawe College, located in a picturesque and developed area of the city of London (Canada) with a small population. The city has a pleasant atmosphere, and there are all the necessary conditions for learning. It will not be difficult for students to organize leisure time during their studies, as there are a large number of opportunities for entertainment and recreation, cultural and active recreation, sports, study and future employment. The Canadian city of London is recognized as the center of education and research, and is also considered the business and cultural center of the country, which certainly increases the prestige of education in this educational institution.
Employment of graduates
According to official statistics, the percentage of employment of Russians and foreign students increases if they have an international diploma and internship in a foreign company. Fanshawe College London also helps students to join professional associations, which allows to become a member of the prestigious society, to make new acquaintances and find like-minded people and business contacts, the college cooperates with the top associations of Canada.
You can meet a future employer already during your studies: most programs include an internship in the curriculum, because students have the opportunity to show themselves in action - it is allowed by the laws of Canada to combine work and study.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Fanshawe College London
Accommodation, meals, prices
The city of London is located just two hours from Toronto and five minutes from the international airport. Fanshawe College London has two campuses: London Campus and London Downtown Campus: you can get from one building to another in 20 minutes by bus, and students have a student pass, so they can freely move between buildings if necessary.
- For students of London Downtown Campus, student residences, many cafes and restaurants, pharmacies, shops, a library, fitness centers, places for entertainment and much more are equipped. Unfortunately, this building does not have a dormitory on its territory, but the college cooperates with residences, student dormitories outside campus and helps its students in every possible way in finding accommodation. In the apartments and rooms of their partners, students live in comfortable conditions: the residences are equipped with everything necessary for study and leisure. In local cafes, students are often discounted upon presentation of a Fanshawe College London student card.
- London Campus has its own residence for living on campus and a cafe with regular meals for its students: monthly residents of the London campus have the opportunity to buy food in the amount of $ 1,200.
- High ranking school
- Modern buildings, classrooms equipped with the latest equipment
- The ability to combine academic and linguistic programs
- A large number of foreign students from different countries
- Assistance in finding employment in the employment service
- The possibility of obtaining a scholarship or grant for Russian students
- Campus Accommodation
- Learning events
- Active student activities
- A wide variety of academic programs
- Highly qualified teachers.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Non-refundable deposit of $ 500.
- Replacement of a diploma or certificate
- FAN Card Replacement
- Late Payment Fee
- Courier delivery of a diploma or certificate (domestic)
- Facilitate assessment and recognition of tuition
- Return check
- Evaluation Price Fee
- Test / Exam Overwrite Fee
- Tariff fee - Fee for each transcript over 5 per year
- Custom Verification Letters
- The first issue of Grad documents (only under extenuating circumstances).
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 500 CAD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
It is important to submit a complete package of the necessary documents a year before the start of the academic program; it is enough for 3-4 months to enter a language course.
Russian students who have completed an international school or a preparatory program have a competitive advantage in enrollment.
List of required documents to apply for college:
- High School Diploma
- Report card for the last years of study
- Certificate with the results of the foreign language proficiency exam
- Completed application
- Letters of recommendation.
Scholarships Fanshawe College London
During preparation for admission, you can also clarify the availability of scholarships for international students - anyone can apply for scholarships. Fanshawe College London offers for foreign students and Russians different programs that can cover the cost of program partially or fully: to do this, you must fill out an application and confirm your commitment to successfully completing the course with high results.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Fanshawe College London
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.