Canada is a country of educated people. And an additional proof of this is the University of McMaster. As the leading research and development institution in the country, McMaster University (MMU) trains about 10% of foreign citizens.
Located in the province of Ontario, the University annually develops on its own research more than $ 20,000,000 in Canadian currency. The institution is proud of its own nuclear reactor, which is also used to obtain practical skills by students. On the world podium of science, this educational institution is known for its achievements in the field of medicine, genetics and biochemistry.
Workers of the scientific research institution were able to decipher the DNA of the cholera bacterium of the 19th century. Here the brain of the great scientist A. Einstein was studied. Young scientists from this university were able to open two new satellites of Uranus.
Let's enumerate the most attractive possibilities of the university from the point of view of the entrant:
Here, a robot was developed and built, which for a long time travels around the country in a hitchhiking motion. His skills are characterized by the ability to stop the car and form a request for its transportation to the destination. On the way, he can entertain the driver with entertaining stories.
The university has its own museum of art, in which the paintings of such outstanding artists as Van Gogh, Monet and Courbet are exhibited.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.