St. Clair College
Description of St. Clair College
- Established: 1967
- Location: Windsor, Chatham, Toronto, Canada
- Number of students: 10,000
- Students age: 17+
- Type of training: blended
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
St. Clair College is a prestigious college that offers excellent conditions for quality training and the acquisition of skills necessary for a future profession. Here you can get a diploma or take a certificate course in such areas as:
- Health protection
- Information Technology
- Social work.
- College allocates Canadian $ 1.5 million for scholarships
- The number of foreign students - 5200
- 14 sports teams
- 1250 $ CAD per semester - scholarship for sports achievements
- State-of-the-art computer club with 300 seats
- A rich leisure program.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in St. Clair College
Accommodation, meals, prices
Two student residences await year-round international college students. The location of the residences is the cities of Windsor and Chatham.
- Free wifi
- Convenient location
- College Accessibility
- Kitchen access with microwave
- Common recreation areas
- 24/7 security
- Fitness center.
- Cost of living on campus: $ 5000 CAD per year, including access to high speed Internet and TV
- Cost of living off campus (apartments, student residences): from $ 400 CAD to $ 800 CAD per month.
Activities St. Clair College
Young people spend their free time doing sports and creativity. 14 sports teams regularly conduct training and participate in various competitions and tournaments.
- Cross country
Facilities and equipment at St. Clair College
- 300-seat computer club
- 7 student rooms for work on projects
- Wireless Internet
- Free printer
- Sports center
- Art center.
Admission dates and extra charges
- First semester: August 26 - December 24
- Second semester: January 2 - April 24
- Third semester: May 4 - August 14.
- Registration fee 125 $ CAD .
- Transport card 60 $ CAD per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- TOEFL iBT 61
- IELTS 5.5
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about St. Clair College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.