Estonian University of Life Sciences (abbreviated as EMÜ ) or Eesti Maaülikool is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in academic and scientific work in Estonia since the beginning of the distant 1951. Now EMÜ University is well located away from the noise of large cities, because students fully enjoy all the advantages of living outside the city. After all, the student campus is located in the Tartu district.
This University is one of the medium-sized educational institutions, which accommodates about 6,000 people. At the same time, the professional team of Estonian University of Life Sciences is more than 1000 teachers of the highest category. Students and teachers, if they wish, can apply and be directly involved in international exchange programs. The university is widely represented in the most popular and developed social networks such as Facebook, YouTube and Linkedin.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This University of Estonia is one of the top institutions, which, according to the latest ratings, is on the list of the TOP-5 universities of the state. Also, the Estonian University of Life Sciences of the last few years, among other things, has not left the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Students of this higher educational institution have access to a large scientific library. Among other things, visiting students can count on a place in a comfortable modern hostel. There are, on the campus, among other things, convenient sports fields and places for active recreation.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.