Description of Bayswater College
- Established: 1973
- Location: London, UK
- Students age: 16+
- Type of study: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
Bayswater College is a prestigious educational institution with language and academic programs in the heart of Britain. The college has rich experience: for more than 43 years, it has provided local and foreign students with quality programs and exciting programs for excursions and events. The college has developed a special educational space, including comfortable living, traveling, effective lessons and activities.
“Educate and inspire” is the mission of the college. And it inspires everything from beautiful modern classrooms to the opportunity to exchange experiences, knowledge and cultures with representatives from around the world.
The main indicator of success for the college is the progress of its students, because teachers carefully accompany students - both young professionals and established professionals. The teachers and staff of the college take care of all aspects that affect the quality of education: living in safety and comfort, choosing the right course and having fun after school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bayswater College
Accommodation, meals, prices
The college helps students find suitable housing and offers many options.
Activities Bayswater College
The college with great care develops an excursion and entertainment program - as a college student, students join an exciting adventure. Every day, rich programs are drawn up for foreigners, they go to study London and chat with new friends.
Each week, students will find a program of free or affordable events: interest clubs, circles, workshops, lectures from invited speakers.
Outside of college:
- Hyde Park Picnic
- A walk to the movies
- Shopping at Portobello Market
- Bayswater Tour
- Walk around Little Venice .
Acquaintance with London:
- Museums and galleries
- Music festivals
Facilities and equipment at Bayswater College
The college was founded in 1973, despite its rich history, the educational institution boasts ultra-modern equipment. The school includes:
- 15 classrooms
- 4 student recreation areas
- Self study room
- Student kitchen
- Information class.
The college boasts a great location in central London:
- 15 minutes from Notting Hill and Portobello Road Market
- 15 minutes from Little Venice
- 5 minutes from Hyde Park
- 15 minutes from Oxford Street
- 25 minutes from Piccadilly Circus.
In the framework of professional courses in fashion students are waiting for:
- Visit the elite showroom at Dover Street Market
- Museum of Fashion and Style in London
- Alexander McQueen Collection
- The best exhibitions of London
- Workshops and lectures by guest speakers, such as Victoria Beckham.
Admission dates and extra charges
The college is open on all holidays.
The price includes:
- Entrance test
- Program training
- Student notebook
- Certificate at the end of the course.
Other expenses (payable upon arrival):
- registration fee
- accommodation fee
- courier (delivery of documents)
- bank charges
- deposit on books
- cost of exams.
- Extra passenger.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Professional courses - from 20 years
- English language - from 16 years.
- For training in professional courses, the level of the language should not be lower than average.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bayswater College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.