Ecole Ducasse - Culinary and Confectionery School of Art
Description of Ecole Ducasse - Culinary and Confectionery School of Art
- Established: 1984
- Location: Yenjo and Paris, France
- Students age: 18+
- Type of training: blended
- Form of study: full-time
- Type of accommodation: apartments, hotel
- Language of instruction: English, French.
The professional culinary school in France was founded by the legendary chef Alain Ducasse in 1984. For more than 30 years of history, the institution has become the No. 1 culinary school in France with ideal learning conditions.
Cooking school programs are suitable for everyone:
- Professional cooks
- Want to change a profession
- High school graduates
Depending on the goals and level of training, the educational institution will choose a program within which you will plunge into the world of cooking.
- The main campus of the school is in the historical center of Paris
- The confectioners department is located in Yenjo and is considered an exemplary educational institution.
- Teaching staff - legendary chefs, world champions, pastry chefs, bakers and experts in the hospitality industry
- Student to teacher ratio: 13 to 1
- School programs: diplomas, undergraduate and certificates.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ecole Ducasse - Culinary and Confectionery School of Art
Facilities and equipment at Ecole Ducasse - Culinary and Confectionery School of Art
The school is located in Paris, in a developed suburb. The flagship campus was opened in 2020 and is an institution with the latest equipment and technologies.
- School area: 5000 sq.m.
- 6 kitchens
- Confectionary shop
- 2 restaurants
- Gardens and gardens.
The confectioner's school in Yenjo is 600 kilometers from Paris: the students of the workshop work in the castle of Montbarnier, which houses 8 culinary laboratories.
Admission dates and extra charges
Included in the price:
- Knife set
- A uniform
- Educational materials
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Ecole Ducasse - Culinary and Confectionery School of Art
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.