Groupe Esiee Paris École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs (ESIEE)
Description of Groupe Esiee Paris École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs (ESIEE)
Groupe Esiee Paris École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs (abbreviated as ESIEE ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in France since the beginning of the distant 1904. Currently, the French university ESIEE successfully located in the capital city of the country Paris.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Groupe Esiee Paris École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs (ESIEE)
This higher education institution is confidently included in the rating of TOP-90 French universities. In addition, the university easily defends its right to be in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities of the whole world - it is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world (in 2019 we occupy 1836 place).
Facilities and equipment at Groupe Esiee Paris École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs (ESIEE)
The modern infrastructure of this higher educational institution assumes the presence of a large scientific library and a hostel on the campus. There are also areas for sports and outdoor activities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to fill up the list of students of this higher educational institution, it is necessary to submit in advance the required set of documents, as well as to report on their past academic progress. Remarkable is the fact that the university accepts both local residents and visitors from different countries around the globe.
Tuition fees at Groupe Esiee Paris École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs
For future bachelors and masters, studying at ESIEE University cannot be called expensive, although it is paid. Every six months, students pay about $ 500. In this case, part of the cost over time, each student can return, receiving a scholarship for academic success.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Groupe Esiee Paris École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs (ESIEE)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.