Chongqing Technology & Business University (abbreviated CTBU) or 重 庆工商大学 - This is a state type institution of higher education that has been conducting scientific and academic work since 1952 in the People's Republic of China. Now the main building of the university CTBU is located in Chongqing.
This Chinese University is one of the major ones, since every year there are about 29,000 students successfully completing the course. Students can choose the most convenient learning system for themselves - in person or remotely.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution in China, which for the last few years has not left the TOP rating of the best of the best universities in the world.
The infrastructure of the university includes a large scientific library. An important additional advantage is the presence of modern, comfortable sports grounds and a hostel on the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.