Chinese university preparation courses
Description of Chinese university preparation courses
- Year of foundation: 2002
- Location: Beijing, China
- Language of instruction: Chinese
- Type of education: State institution of higher education.
Beijing Professional College is a higher education institution with a full school day. The institute began its official work on April 25, 2002: it is a prestigious institution operating under the auspices of the Ministry of Education, which educates future professionals and educates local, foreign students. In July 2008, the university was enrolled in the top 100 national educational institutions as the “Higher State Experimental Professional Institute”.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Chinese university preparation courses
Accommodation, meals, prices
Accommodation - 3-bed room hotel type. Accommodation includes:
- Air conditioning
- Shared kitchen
- Laundry service.
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition - $ 6900 / year. Included in cost:
- Education for 8 months
- Accommodation in 3-bed room
- Medical checkup
- Books, study materials
- Extension of a visa.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Chinese university preparation courses
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.