Study economics in London. List of 40 best institutions, 2024 prices, rankings
In 2023 80% of students achieved A*– B grades at A-levelCurrently watching: 7from 48037.00 £ / yearApply with documents
In 2018 - 41% of GCSE students achieved A* - A.Currently watching: 7from 12300.00 £ / termApply with documents
In 2023, in University Foundation Programme 50% of students achieved an A*- ACurrently watching: 6from 11450.00 £ / termApply with documents
All students holding Oxbridge places met their offersCurrently watching: 8from 60995.00 £ / yearApply with documents
#49 in the worldCurrently watching: 8from 21570.00 £ / yearApply with documents
In 2021 - 76% of A Level students achieved A* - ACurrently watching: 7from 13869.00 £ / termApply with documents
TOP 25 in the UKCurrently watching: 10from 17600.00 £ / yearApply with documents
In 2018 - 32.12% of A Level students achieved A* gradeCurrently watching: 9from 46800.00 £ / yearApply with documents
#3 for Hospitality and Leisure Management in the worldCurrently watching: 8from 44340.00 £ / 2 yearsApply with documents
133 place in the best boarding schools in the UKCurrently watching: 8from 5245.00 £ / termApply with documents
Study economics in London opens up prospects for foreign students to work in leading financial and business companies abroad becomes an excellent base for starting an international academic career. Schoolchildren who have graduated from high school programs, preparing for admission with an economic bias, have significant advantages when entering top universities from all over the world. International graduates of the best economics universities in London have a high level of employment, the opportunity to choose a job among the best offers. International students who have completed specialized programs in academic camps in London have a great chance for brilliant career.
List of the main advantages of studying economics in top educational centers in London for foreign students:
- Improving academic performance;
- Deepen knowledge through intensive courses with leading specialists;
- Highly qualified educatiional staff;
- Effective structure of lectures, seminars during educational process;
- Best educational infrasrucrure;
- Short-term courses with in-depth study of economics.
Choosing an educational program, school, university for children is not an easy task. SMAPSE local managers will provide qualified assistance at any stage of the formation of the educational route, will help you choose the optimal educational programs; will tell you how to get around difficult moments when submitting documents.
London is one of the most famous educational cities for international students in the UK and the world as a whole. There are also many prestigious and ranked universities. Most of them accept foreign students to study, which allows them to get a prestigious higher education (bachelor's and master's degrees).
Studying at the best economic graduate schools in London
Economic education abroad, studying economics in Europe at the secondary school level is possible in high school, as part of the programs of preparation for admission to higher education. Foreign students choose an academic direction with an in-depth study of economics, related subjects:
List of educational programs of preparation for admission to best universities in the world:
Studying at the best high schools for economics in London according to university preparation programs, will be a great advantage for foreign students: it will allow them to equalize the academic performance of graduates of economics colleges in London, deepen their knowledge of basic, specialized subjects.
The GCSE program is available for international children entering after grades 8-9 of the home local school, and after grades 9-11 they can apply for A–level. International applicants who have a certificate of full secondary education are admitted to the one-year Foundation program.
The International Baccalaureate program is suitable for foreign children and teenagers. It is open to students of 16+, the MYP (Middle Years Program) program is available for students of 11-15 years according to the International Baccalaureate system.
Economic education in London
Economic education abroad, economic education in Europe is possible according to bachelor's and master's degree programs of leading European universities. In many educational institutions, doctoral programs with a specialization in economics are available.
Educational programs at the best universities in London include the study of economic theory, law, IT, accounting, higher, business mathematics, management accounting.
List of the main advantages of economic programs in London educational institutions:
- Innovative teaching methods;
- The opportunity to adopt the experience of the world's best experts;
- Up-to-date knowledge of presented educational directions;
- Practical experience on leading financial platforms during internships;
- International diplomas and certificates.
Graduates of educational institutions in London with degrees in economics are ready–made specialists with the latest knowledge of their professional field, so the statistics on the employment of bachelors, masters of economics of European universities is very high.
Academic camps in London with economical study
Economic study abroad in short-term courses in the chosen academic direction allows foreign students to significantly improve level of proficiency in the subject in a short time.
List of main advantages of studying in economical international camps in London:
- Intensive educational programs (lectures, workshops);
- Innovative methods and different forms of education;
- Meetings with experts;
- Improving knowledge in certain segments;
- Small educational groups;
- Practicing in professional English.
List of the main educational programs:
- Summer courses with a specialization in economics are designed for students aged 13-15, 16-17, 18-24. The course includes the study of micro-, macroeconomics, thematic blocks (government spending, deficit, crises, market structure);
- Summer courses "Business and Finance" are aimed at participants aged 15-17. The main area of study is the financial services sector. Seminar topics: investing private funds, working with financial products, developing a business from scratch, creating a profitable business, finding investors.
Enrollment peculiarities to study economics in London
All the necessary information foreign students or their parents can find at the websites of the educational institutions or official groups in social media. You can also contact to SMAPSE local managers for all additional information or enrollment assistance.
Advices for foreign students about the admission procedure to educational institutions in London to study economics:
- Choose educational program and collect information about enrolment procedure and periods;
- Examine tuition fees and options of discounts at the current educational institutions.