The Canadian International College in Cairo offers state-of-the-art undergraduate courses in Canada. The university works closely with universities in Canada, offers internships and exchange programs with several prestigious institutions of higher education.
Canadian international college offers the following programs:
During college, students attend seminars and conferences where they gain invaluable knowledge and experience: the speakers at these events are often heads and top managers of companies such as Google, BMW, Coca-Cola, Microsoft.
The educational process is aimed at the maximum development of students, not only in terms of obtaining knowledge, but also in terms of disclosing personal qualities, leadership abilities, creative potential.
Students can live in a dormitory or in a separate apartment: renting a one-room apartment in Cairo will cost at least $ 126 per month, options in the city center - from $ 214 per month. Food is available in the cafe of the university - it is inexpensive, so a month you will need from $ 110.
Student life at the university is very eventful - students take part in various events: creative performances, competitions, conferences. Sports sections have been opened where you can maintain yourself in good physical shape and master a sport.
All classrooms have modern equipment that promotes high-quality and comfortable education, students can visit the sports complex, library, laboratories for practical classes.
The academic year at this college is divided into semesters. Additional costs will range from $ 110 per month: for mobile communications, utilities, leisure, transportation.
Requirements for admission to Canadian international college are standard:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.