California Institute of Technology Summer Camp
Description of California Institute of Technology Summer Camp
- Location: Pasadena, California, USA
- Ages 7-18
- Co-ed and girls only programs
- Weeklong camps and 2-week academies
- Programs run June 22 to August 14
California Institute of Technology Summer Camp on the basis of CalTech offers adolescents of all skill levels to discover programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cinema, robotics, game design, developing the skills that are in demand in companies such as Google, SpaceX, Blizzard, Hulu, JPL.
Caltech is one of the TOP-10 universities in the United States according to US News & World Report. Studying in the IT Camp involves small classes, work with the best camp staff, an efficient curriculum that gives amazing results.
The summer camp provides the perfect balance between advanced education and summer vacations. Caltech is known for its fun student atmosphere - jokes and practical jokes. California Institute of Technology Summer Camp at Caltech is an inspiring place with a strong emphasis on engineering and science.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in California Institute of Technology Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Camp members are housed on the Caltech campus in comfortable residences under 24-hour supervision.
Activities California Institute of Technology Summer Camp
The camp staff organizes leisure activities for children on campus and might also organize supervised excursions off campus. Children might also visit nearby attractions that are walking distance from the camp locations. A busy extra-curricular life will not let anyone get bored, help you relax and gain strength before new activities.
- The school invites talented instructors who find work in companies such as Google, Apple, EA, Disney.
- The educational center provides individual tuition: a maximum of 10 students per instructor.
- Graduates of programs receive a certificate confirming their skills, increase the portfolio.
Facilities and equipment at California Institute of Technology Summer Camp
The summer camp provides the most modern software, hardware, innovative professional tools from Adobe, Epic Games, Autodesk, VEX, Sphero, Roblox.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Jun 22-26
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 20-24
- Jul 27-31
- Aug 3-7
- Aug 10-14
Camp for girls
- Jun 22-26
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 19-31
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Command of English: at a level sufficient to understand the educational material
Scholarships California Institute of Technology Summer Camp
The company seeks to help as many students with financial needs as possible.
Types of scholarships:
- Individual scholarships
- Nonprofit Group Scholarships
- Training discount program.
Scholarships sponsored by corporate partners sometimes imply additional requirements, and some of the courses are specialized. After applying, the school will contact students by e-mail. Strict adherence to the deadlines indicated in the letters is required.
The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the assistance program is from December 1 to April 15.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about California Institute of Technology Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.