Georgetown Summer academic camp for high school students
Description of Georgetown Summer academic camp for high school students
- Location: Washington, USA
- Age of students: 14-18 years
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is recognized worldwide due to its high standard of education and especially strong academic programs in international relations, politics, and jurisprudence. The university is in the top 20 universities in America, and the list of famous graduates is headed by Bill Clinton and Bradley Cooper.
- Great location
- Rich student life
- Comfortable accommodation conditions
- Opportunity to professionally play sports.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Georgetown Summer academic camp for high school students
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in a comfortable residence in rooms for 2 people with all the amenities: kitchen, air conditioning, wireless internet, seating areas, game rooms, laundry.
Activities Georgetown Summer academic camp for high school students
All excursions and activities are included in the cost of the program and are aimed at cultural enrichment, physical development and active recreation:
- Visit the many attractions of Washington
- National Zoo
- Talent show
- Karaoke nights
- Sport competitions
- Quizzes, contests and more.
Facilities and equipment at Georgetown Summer academic camp for high school students
The university is located in Washington and is a mix of old and ultramodern buildings. The university’s infrastructure includes numerous sports facilities, academic and scientific centers:
- Research centers
- Computer classrooms
- Sports complexes
- Recreation centers
- Pool and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
The name of the program
Enrichment Courses (Non-Credit)
Discovery English Academy
The course price already includes:
- Use of sports and student infrastructure facilities
- Events, trips and excursions
- Registration fee.
- Educational materials
- Student ID
- Flight and transfers
- Entrance fee.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 100 USD
- Study materials 95 USD
- Transfer (one way) 75 USD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Georgetown Summer academic camp for high school students
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.