Cairo University was created in 1908 on the model of a European university, in 1925 it received the status of a state university and became subordinate to the Ministry of Education.
The University of Cairo marked the beginning of the formation of higher education institutions in Egypt: at the moment it takes second place in the ranking of the best universities in the country. During the work of the university, 3 branches were opened: in Alexandria, Sudan and Al-Mansur.
The university is famous for its extensive scholarship fund, which not only Egyptian, but also foreign students can apply for help. If a student has difficulty paying, he can count on one-time help or credit. A special scholarship has been established for African students.
Cairo University is involved in international exchange programs for both students and faculty.
At Cairo University, you can get a bachelor's degree (4 years) or a master's degree (2 years).
The symbol of the university and the city is the domed celebration hall, which seats more than 4,000 people during events and conferences.
Cairo University makes a great contribution to the development of sciences - it operates here:
The National Library, numerous laboratories, computer and research centers, conference rooms - everything is here to ensure high-quality educational activities of students.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.