- Getting a visa to Austria for foreign students
- Children's elite camps in Austria with high ranking
- The cost of a voucher to the camp of Austria for foreign students
- Organizational moments for a trip abroad for a summer
How to organize a trip to Austria for a children's camp
In Austria, many prestigious and elite camps and schools are located for students, favorable conditions have been created to get quality education, to get acquainted with the rich Austrian culture, to plunge into the international environment and to break down the language barrier. Linguistic courses are available by:
In addition to academic studies in a foreign language, children's camps offer a wide range of thematic summer programs for children: sports, adventure, creative, musical and others.
If you need advice on choosing a summer camp with good reviews, SMAPSE experts will pick up a suitable educational institution for your child free of charge for the summer, depending on the requirements, interests, wishes and the estimated cost of the trip. A significant impact on the price of educational services is provided by the location of the educational center - a camp in the province will require less expenses than a language school in large and developed cities of the country.
Getting a visa to Austria for foreign students
When planning children's vacations abroad, parents are faced with the issue of obtaining a corresponding visa for a trip to a foreign camp. You need to contact the Consulate or Embassy of the country that your child is going to visit, but a complex process often scares parents - for example, you need to know exactly:
- what type of visa is required;
- what documents are needed to apply;
- how to fill out the visa application form correctly;
- how to sign up for a consultation with the Embassy or Consulate;
- where and by whom documents should be submitted.
The Embassy always reserves the right to request additional documents to consider the application for a visa for your child. If this procedure is entrusted to experienced specialists, many errors can be avoided when applying to the Embassy or Consulate and save considerable time.
SMAPSE does not work as an intermediary, but as a partner of foreign educational institutions for the summer and not only, so the student will not pay a commission for enrolling in a summer camp or school abroad.
Children's elite camps in Austria with high ranking
- The International School of American International School Salzburg AISS with the available English courses is accredited by the Austrian Ministry of Education, and highly qualified teachers from Canada and the USA work at the school. For students additional lessons are provided for theatrical art, design, visual arts and much more. The summer camp invites students from 10 to 19 years on vacation time to combine study and rest, make many new friends and discover their talents.
- The private school Amadeus International School Vienna has a German language program for students from 6 to 16 years old, is part of the Nobel Education network. It teaches highly qualified teachers who prepare students for admission to schools and universities. The course is designed for children, even with low level of knowledge: all students are divided into groups according to their level of preparation and wishes, age.
- The Ariana Zeefeld language school, which includes a French language program for students from 12 years old for the summer. Classes start every Monday, the duration of the course starts from 2 weeks. Language classes are held at the nearest school in Seefeld (in this region of Austria, the Winter Olympic Games were twice held). Additional services include: golf lessons, horse riding, tennis.
The cost of a voucher to the camp of Austria for foreign students
Typically, the cost of the tour includes: educational program, study guides, books and materials, accommodation and meals, a certain number of excursion programs (trips, tours, walks, sightseeing, day trips), transfer from / to the airport.
Possible additional costs: air tickets in both directions, consular and visa fees, medical insurance, additional excursions (optional), entrance fees to school, uniform / camp clothing, school development fee, laundry services, additional language and sport classes at will student.
Organizational moments for a trip abroad for a summer
To enter the summer camp, you also need:
- collect the liver of the documents and complete the school questionnaires;
- To pass interview personally or on Skype with the representative of school if it is provided by conditions of rules of an educational institution;
- book air tickets in both directions;
- buy health insurance;
- get a visa;
- organize a transfer.
SMAPSE's consultations are free of charge: SMAPSE experts work as partners, not as intermediaries of leading foreign schools, and will help you resolve any issue so that your child's trip abroad is safe and interesting.