Bialystok Technical University (abbreviated as PB ) or Politechnika Białostocka is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in Poland since the beginning of 1949. Now PB University with its main building and campus is conveniently located in the city of Bialystok.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This refers to the institution of higher education in Poland, which every year is among the best in the country. Also, the university traditionally easily defends its right to take an honorable place among the top lines in the ranking of the best global universities, as evidenced by its entry into the TOP of the best universities in the world.
At the disposal of students of this University a large scientific library. The university itself is known around the world also due to its active participation in the life and activities of such associations as the European University Association (EUA) and other similar groups.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.