Private schools in Switzerland are prestigious elite educational institutions that have everything you need for quality education. Therefore, the country's educational institutions are highly valued and in demand among international students from all over the world - every year hundreds of children dreaming of entering Swiss schools. Consider the main features of studying - why are foreign students so fond of studying in Switzerland?
Education in Switzerland for international students in private boarding schools
Let's talk about the main advantages of Swiss schools:
- Ideal location: most boarding schools in Switzerland are located in resort towns, scenic areas and green areas
- Quality of education: local educational programs have absorbed the best from the academic programs of Britain and the USA
- Linguistic diversity: the ability to learn several popular languages perfectly
- Excellent studying conditions: the service in the TOP schools of Switzerland is similar to service in a 5-star hotel, and the educational and sports infrastructure is equipped with the latest technology
- Variety of programs: for foreign students, short courses based on private schools and long-term secondary school programs are equally interesting
- Choice of the language of instruction: the main language of instruction may be English, French or German.
On SMAPSE portal you will find the best and worthy schools with international authority. SMAPSE experts have selected TOP educational institutions that are in great demand among international students and have an impeccable reputation:
- College Du Leman
- Surval Montreux
- Institut auf dem Rosenberg
- Institut Monte Rosa
- Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz
- Leysin American School
- St. Georges School Montreux
- Brillantmont International School Lausanne
- Aiglon College Switzerland
- Champittet College
- College Beau Soleil
- TASIS the American School Switzerland
- Institut Montana Zugerberg
- Lemania College Lausanne
- Institut Le Rosey School
All educational institutions offer the most popular programs in the world:
- International Baccalaureate (International Secondary Education Document)
- A - Level and GCSE (UK programs)
- Swiss Matura (Swiss Course)
- Advanced Placement (American) .
For more information, please, contact SMAPSE consultants: they will assist you in choosing an educational institution and will help in preparation for admission. SMAPSE consultations are free.