Leading schools in San Francisco for foreign students 11-15 years old
Studying in San Francisco provides foreign teenagers with high quality educational services and prestigious secondary education. In the famous American city, a unique atmosphere reigns for learning and exciting pastime. Throughout the year, sunny weather prevails in San Francisco.
Elite schools in San Francisco accept foreign teenagers aged 11-18 to study, providing an individual approach and the comfort of a stay.
A large number of ranking universities are concentrated in San Francisco, which can be entered after receiving American secondary education:
- University of California
- Academy of Art University
- San Francisco Conservatory
- Lowell High School
- College of St. Ignatius.
In addition, a short distance from San Francisco is the famous computer center - Silicon Valley, where the headquarters of large IT companies are located. Getting secondary and higher education at TOP schools in San Francisco, the graduate will have excellent opportunities for a successful career.
Reasons for studying at San Francisco schools for international students 14-16 years old
- The widespread popularity of the American educational system is associated with a high level of educational quality and the flexibility of the educational process. Based on the academic results and other achievements of each student, the educational process is formed.
- The leading schools in San Francisco are characterized by a high level of infrastructural equipment of the school territory and the use of innovative methods in teaching - scientific laboratories work, powerful computers are used.
- A guarantee of the comprehensive development of all students - various interest clubs, circles, and numerous sports sections have been created.
- The organization of additional language courses aimed at foreign teenagers is provided for - they have a positive effect on adaptation to the linguistic and cultural environment.
- In studying, emphasis is placed on effective pre-university education, the passage of which allows you to enter TOP universities in America (University of California, Stanford, Berkeley).
- In the schools of San Francisco, all the necessary conditions for comfortable learning and living are created - educational materials, sports equipment, school uniforms are provided.
What is important to know about San Francisco schools for international students 11-15 years old?
The main characteristic of American school education is the widest choice of elective subjects in addition to the main education program. Natural sciences, mathematics, history, literature, physical education are studied on a mandatory basis. The student can choose the following additional disciplines:
- Finance, Economics
- Foreign languages
- World religions
- Art history
The physical development of each student does not remain without attention - various competitions are organized at the state and country levels:
In the case of achieving high results, young sports enthusiasts get an advantage and, passing exams, can become applicants for university scholarships.
If a foreign teenager is a creative person, then he can attend various theater and music circles, run a school newspaper, participate in creative contests, etc.
The procedure for entering a ranking school in San Francisco for foreign students from 11 to 18 years old
As a rule, the cost of obtaining American secondary education during the semester varies from 20,000-50,000$. A foreign teenager needs to go through a difficult competitive selection process when enrolling in a prestigious San Francisco school.
The standard package of documents upon receipt includes the following:
- Completed school application
- Scorecard for the last 2-3 years
- Letters of recommendation from teachers.
All documents are provided in English. After submitting documents, an interview follows, which Russian teenagers pass on Skype: the interview determines the student’s motivation, his preferences for the educational program, communication skills, and the ability to quickly overcome the language barrier.
After this, a test is provided to determine the level of knowledge in the main disciplines (mathematics and English). To prove a good level of English proficiency, it will be enough to provide an international language certificate TOEFL .