The best schools in Miami for international students
To begin with, the education that was received in a foreign English-speaking country is a high-quality academic foundation for obtaining an elite higher education abroad and building a promising career. So, America is extremely popular among foreign students as a country for receiving prestigious secondary education. It is the United States that occupies the second place in the international ranking in terms of popularity among foreign students.
In addition, in the United States, in particular, in Miami, a large number of elite language schools, as well as educational centers, have been created and are successfully functioning. Thus, when deciding to study at the best schools in Miami, a foreign student from 11 to 18 years old will be able to get a high-quality academic base, as well as have a wonderful and fun rest. SMAPSE experts draw your attention to the fact that over 600 private leading schools successfully operate in the territory of Miami, within the walls of which all the conditions for obtaining an American certificate and effective pre-university education are created.
List of TOP-5 best schools in Miami for foreign students
- American Heritage School - has the status of the best school in the state of Florida. The popularity and demand among foreign students is due to the large number of students who are scholarship holders, the highest level of quality of teaching specialized subjects, namely mathematics, law, engineering, and medicine. The excellent and modern equipment of the school territory deserves special attention, which ensures the comfort of students' learning and living. In particular, a comfortable residential residence has been created, modern playgrounds for sports have been built for young sports fans, etc. At the age of 11, foreign students are admitted. At the same time, all developed educational programs are subdivided into secondary and school courses. Also, school students are required to undergo preparation for the successful passing of the certification exam of the American SAT.
- Miami Country Day School - is an international format school, which accepts foreign students regardless of age and nationality. That is, both primary school students and secondary and high school students can get education. So, while studying at an advanced school in Miami, foreign students are taught the right attitudes, while harmonious intellectual development takes place. As part of the education, students form their own opinions on many topics and questions, even at the elementary school stage. As for the middle classes, a mentor is appointed to each student to successfully understand the new information. Directly, school students are given the opportunity to combine education with an internship, in which it is possible to obtain additional useful skills.
- Pine Crest School - on an annual basis, the school is included in the list of TOP-25 of the best American private schools. At a distance of several kilometers from Miami there are two campuses of the educational institution, namely in the city of Boca Raton and in the city of Fort Lauderdale. As part of the teaching, modern technologies and classical educational techniques are successfully combined together with active leisure activities and classes that are focused on the intellectual and physical development of foreign students. In addition, foreign adolescents are given the opportunity in school to study academic disciplines at an advanced level, thereby guaranteeing unhindered admission to ranking universities in the United States and European countries.
- North Broward Prepatory School - is an elite private school in Miami, which provides admission to the studying of foreign students. Note that the proportion of them among the total number of students is 20%. As part of the teaching, emphasis is placed on the effective study of the English language, the development of oratory, and leadership skills. The learning process is inherently flexible. In order to ensure the effectiveness of education for foreign students, an excellent opportunity is provided for the formation of individual curricula based on personal preferences, goals and requirements.
- Ransom Everglades School - the prestige of this school in Miami is universally recognized. Within the walls of an elite school, high-quality teaching of disciplines is conducted on an in-depth basis. In addition, special programs have been developed for gifted students. So, the admission of foreign students who have reached 12 years of age and up to 18 years of age to study from grades 6 to 12. Upon graduation, all graduates, without exception, freely become students of prestigious colleges, while at the same time over 80% go to America's top universities.
The cost of elite secondary education in Miami
As practice shows, the cost of education throughout the year at the best private schools in Miami ranges from 25,000 to 45,000 $. This cost includes tuition, accommodation, educational materials, meals, school uniforms, participation in various leisure activities. On an additional basis, you will need to pay for visa, insurance, pocket expenses of your child, etc.