Assiut University (abbreviated as AU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1957 in Egypt. Now AU University with its main building and campus successfully located in the city of Assiut on the territory of a personal student campus.
University Assiut is considered to be a large-scale university where about 45,000 people take a course each year. Both local and foreigners apply for places in the institution. About 5,000 teachers of the highest category work at the university. The university is actively involved in various international student and teaching exchange programs. More information about the activities of the institution can be found through the social network Facebook and Linkedin , as well as through Twitter and the official website of the university.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution, which occupies an honorary position in the ranking of the top universities of Egypt. In addition, this university proves its right to be listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities at the level of the entire globe with enviable regularity.
University students open access to a large library of the university. Students of the university claim to be places in the dormitory for students. The institution of higher education is among the active members of various associations and academic groups, including the Association of Arab Universities (AARU), the Federation of Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW) and the Association of African Universities (AAU).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.