Alpadia Toronto Summer Language Junior Camp
Description of Alpadia Toronto Summer Language Junior Camp
- Location: Toronto Ontario Canada
- Age: 12-18
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students in the group: up to 15
- Type of training: blended.
Toronto Summer Camp is a great opportunity to spend time with interest and benefit. The program includes an effective English course and trips to popular places such as Niagara Falls and Adventure Park.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Alpadia Toronto Summer Language Junior Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
The children live in residences on the territory of the university in a secure protected area.
Activities Alpadia Toronto Summer Language Junior Camp
- Activities at the camp: hiking, football, kayaking, minigolf, swimming, table tennis, volleyball
- Excursions: Niagara Falls, Toronto Attractions.
Facilities and equipment at Alpadia Toronto Summer Language Junior Camp
The summer camp is held at the base of Brock University, which has an excellent infrastructure:
- Spacious study rooms
- State-of-the-art computer lab
- Huge library
- Health Food Cafeteria
- Student Recreation Area
- Basketball Courts
- Rugby and football fields
- Climbing wall.
Brock University is located in a picturesque region, which has a lot of interesting things: Niagara Falls, Adventure Park, the country's largest city, just 45 minutes by transport.
Admission dates and extra charges
The course price includes:
- Host family accommodation
- Educational materials
- Language certificate
- Pocket money
- Activities and excursions
- Entrance fee 185 $ CAD.
- Transfer from Pearson International YYZ: 125 $ CAD.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 185 CAD
- Transfer (one way) 125 CAD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Alpadia Toronto Summer Language Junior Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.