Braemar College Summer School
Description of Braemar College Summer School
- Age of students: 13-19 years old (grades 9-11)
- Founded: in 1995
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of stay: guest house, host family
- Language: English.
The Braemar College in Toronto, a private school, that offers Canadian and foreign students high-quality, balanced high school education programs (9-11, High School stage). Professional teachers actively develop language skills (this is especially important for foreign students ) and students academic knowledge, following the recommended Canadian education program adopted in the province of Ontario. Due attention is paid to each student, classes are filled with a maximum of 15 people - it helps to reveal his personal potential, talents and abilities, prepare for passing difficult exams and entering the best universities in Canada, the USA, the UK and Europe. The college works closely with many universities, which helps to create the most effective and relevant programs:
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Braemar College Summer School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Braemar College does not have its own residences, but organizes comfortable boarding accommodation for host families for students: each house is carefully selected and constantly checked by staff (located within 30-50 minutes by public transport), and many families have been cooperating with the school for a decade.
Each student is provided with a cozy private room and boarding meals (three times a day). For foreign students, homestay is a great opportunity to practice English every day with its native speakers, plus the chance to get to know Canadian traditions, customs, and particular mentality.
Activities Braemar College Summer School
School life at Braemar College is rich and diverse: useful and exciting activities are constantly organized for students that will help you have fun, make new friends and show your talents:
- clubs and communities of interest, thematic circles
- weekly tours of Toronto, sightseeing tours, trips around the picturesque environs of the city
- weekend trips - for example, to Niagara Falls, to other Canadian cities
- theme days, holidays and parties
- sports and tournaments, sports and Olympics
- picnics and outdoor activities, barbecue.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of studying is from $ 26,000 CAD - already included in this price:
- a program/ course
- necessary study guides and materials
- accommodation in the host family (private room, boarding house)
- basic medical insurance
- registration fee.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Braemar College Summer School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.