INSEEC School of Management in Beaune, INSEE Graduate School of Management in Beaune
Description of INSEEC School of Management in Beaune, INSEE Graduate School of Management in Beaune
- Location: Beaune, France,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type: mixed.
The Institute of Higher Studies in Economics and Commerce (INSEEC) in Beaune is one of the campuses of a leading business school offering higher education programs in communications, management, marketing, and related fields. The institution is part of the large international network OMNES Education together with 13 schools teaching more than 40,000 students on 19 campuses in France and other countries.
INSEEC has study areas in six French cities: Lyon, Paris, Bordeaux, Rennes, Chambéry and Beaune. On the campus in Beaune, local and foreign students have the opportunity to obtain a bachelor's degree in one of several areas. Under the guidance of experienced and qualified teachers, students will gain applied knowledge in professional, narrowly focused and interdisciplinary subjects, thereby creating an excellent base for starting their careers.
Faculties and colleges
The institute includes faculties in the following areas:
- Real estate
- International Relations,
- Sports Sciences,
- Wine production, luxury and cosmetic products,
- Digital Science and Data Management,
- Human Resources and Healthcare.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in INSEEC School of Management in Beaune, INSEE Graduate School of Management in Beaune
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are not provided with accommodation in the study area - each of the students must take care of their accommodation in advance.
Activities INSEEC School of Management in Beaune, INSEE Graduate School of Management in Beaune
The identity of Beaune is closely linked to its thousand-year-old vineyards. The privileged geographical location, unique centers (Hospices de Beaune, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Collégiale Notre Dame), numerous cultural events (baroque festival, jazz festival) make the city one of the favorite places for tourists from all over the world.
INSEEC students have the opportunity to join the WINE ABOUT association, in which experienced sommeliers and beginners passionate about winemaking together explore the science of creating spirits, visit various places, organize themed evenings.
- A small campus in a UNESCO city,
- INSEEC ranks among the top ten schools in France in terms of the speed and quality of graduate employment,
- The institution is ranked among the leading institutions in the field of business from 2008 to 2022,
- Cooperation with many companies and universities around the world,
- Internships, internships and exchange programs,
- Use of the campus infrastructure of other schools that are part of OMNES Education.
Facilities and equipment at INSEEC School of Management in Beaune, INSEE Graduate School of Management in Beaune
Beaune is the capital of Burgundy wines and the city of art. It is located in the heart of the Klima district, which has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage List since July 2015. Thanks to the long-term wine industry thriving in Beaune, professionals from all over the world, tourists and connoisseurs of alcoholic beverages come to its territory every year. The city unites at least 300 wine merchants, 17 large-scale cellars and almost 4,000 wineries. In parallel with the production of wines in Beaune, companies in the fields of marketing, international relations, production and management are actively developing.
Located in the heart of the city and a 10-minute walk from the train station, the INSEEC campus offers students the opportunity to study close to shops, restaurants, entertainment centers and the active life of the local population. A few steps from the academic building are the Claude Lelouch film workshops, where students can work in groups on projects, participate in conferences, relax and engage in self-study.
The campus is equipped with bright classrooms, specialized laboratories for creating projects and communication, and recreation areas.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year for bachelors takes place from early autumn to mid-summer. Between semesters, there are sessions to test knowledge. Holidays are held on international and national holidays, as well as in summer - from July to the end of August. Saturdays and Sundays are considered days off.
- Off-campus accommodation and meals,
- Public transport
- Leisure and entertainment,
- Medical care and insurance,
- Books and supplies,
- Personal expenses.
- Sending the completed application and the required documents,
- Receiving a response from the admissions committee within 10 working days,
- On-campus testing within one hour, individual interview within 30 minutes,
- Final registration for the program.
INSEEC annually accepts about 10% of applicants from the total number of applicants.
A bachelor's degree obtained at INSEEC will give graduates the opportunity to effectively use their knowledge and start a career in the first months after graduation. The school's alumni network has more than 180,000 former students who regularly hold meetings and organize events for current students. Among the graduating students are heads of companies and their departments, managers, sommeliers, manufacturers, marketers.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to undergraduate programs, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Personal documents: valid passport, health insurance and vaccination card, visa or residence permit, bank account,
- High School Diploma with Evaluation Transcript,
- Individual achievements, if any: scientific projects, social activities, sports and creativity,
- Certificate of English proficiency: TOEIC (from 785), TOEFL (from 79/550/213), IELTS (from 6.0) or other,
- OR French language proficiency certificate: DALF (C1), DELF (B2) or TCF (B2 or C1),
- A motivation letter describing the desire to study at INSEEC.
Admission is conducted before the start of the fall and spring semesters.
Scholarships INSEEC School of Management in Beaune, INSEE Graduate School of Management in Beaune
Thanks to a wide network of partner organizations, INSEEC offers discount programs for public transport, rental housing, medical care and many other services. Companies cooperating with the school also provide scholarships for academic merit to particularly successful students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about INSEEC School of Management in Beaune, INSEE Graduate School of Management in Beaune
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.