* Advanced Institute of industrial technology
Description of Advanced Institute of industrial technology
- Founded: 2006
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Number of students:
- Rating in the country: 521
- Language of instruction: English, Japanese.
Advanced Institute of industrial technology is a public university in Japan. The teaching staff includes qualified specialists who have impressive practical experience. Educational programs give students the most relevant knowledge in their chosen field.
Students are given the opportunity to participate in scholarship programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Advanced Institute of industrial technology
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can rent their own apartments or find a room in a shared apartment. The cost of living is approximately $ 985-2012 per month.
There is an opportunity to eat both at home and in a cafe in the city center or near the university.
- At the university, attention is paid to both theoretical knowledge and practical
- Ongoing projects that teach students how to solve real problems.
- The quarter system allows students to complete courses faster.
Facilities and equipment at Advanced Institute of industrial technology
The university has its own library, research laboratories and gyms. Classrooms, classrooms for seminars and classrooms are equipped with modern technology, projectors and everything you need. Wireless internet is available throughout the university.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university is divided into 4 quarters.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education and / or a diploma of higher education, as well as a certificate confirming knowledge of the language.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Advanced Institute of industrial technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.