Aoyama Gakuin University is a Japanese institution of higher education. At the same time, Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) has a private form of ownership and a high international rating. Educational activities of the university began in 1874. The main buildings of the educational institution are located in the territory of the Japanese capital - the city of Tokyo.
The quality of teaching enables Aoyama Gakuin University to occupy a place in the top three dozen of the prestigious list of the best Japanese universities according to the national rating scale. The academic world ranking records the position of Aoyama Gakuin University in the 5 percent list of the most elite educational centers on the planet, which is compiled according to international experts. The appreciation of world and Japanese employers of the AGU diploma is expressed in the active employment of graduates of this educational institution.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Japan is of medium size. The number of students at the same time receiving a specialty reaches 20,000 people. Despite the strict admission conditions, many foreigners are trying to get into this university (their number is 2% of all studying youth). The academic staff consists of 1,000 specialists. Since the university cares about the quality of education, a large part of the teaching contingent is foreign teachers from the world's leading institutions of higher education. Under the international exchange programs of the University of Aoyama, Gakuin constantly collaborates with other universities of the world. Among students such training is popular. Before entering, it is recommended to go to the AGU-related web pages in order to obtain all the necessary information.
The educational institution has its own modern library, where the whole complex of literature and periodicals is translated into electronic form for ease of use. All students who need a living space are provided with a comfortable hostel.Aoyama Gakuin University can be found in lists of such a prestigious academic association like ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN ASIA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.