Private higher education institutions in Japan have a significant global ranking and this is fully justified, because the level of teaching and education in them is quite high. One such institution is Keio University (Keio) - Keio University. The foundation of the academic activity of the institution dates back to 1858. The University City Campus is located in Tokyo.
Keio University always takes one of the first 20 places in the list of the most prestigious Japanese universities. Especially popular here are the following disciplines:
Thanks to the quality of teaching, Keio University is also a TOP 200 of the world's universities, which speaks of the institution's honor. Keio University is very popular in Japan, and is also considered one of the most prestigious in the world.
The higher educational institution is designed for approximately 33 thousand students. Nationality when entering the university does not play any role. The percentage of foreign students is about 3% here. There is also a program for student exchange that allows you to gain experience and knowledge in other educational institutions of the world. Social networks provide an opportunity to learn all the interesting information about the university, since the university has its official pages on Youtube, itunes and Linkedin.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
The university campus provides a library for students. Membership in the OpenCourseWare Consortium (OCW), the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL), the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU) allows the institution to hold onto the leading positions for a long time and give students a decent level of knowledge and education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.