Description of Ibaraki University
Ibaraki University (abbreviated as 茨城 大学 ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been located in Japan since the beginning of 1949. Currently, the university in Japan with its main building and campus near Ibarakova.
University belongs to the category of small universities, since there are about 3000 students at the same time studying there. The university participates in international student and faculty exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ibaraki University
This Japanese University with enviable regularity occupies the highest places in the national ranking. In addition, the higher educational institution occupies the top positions among the best universities of the whole globe.
Facilities and equipment at Ibaraki University
While studying, students can count on literature from a large scientific library. The students themselves are also provided with accommodation in a comfortable hostel, sports facilities and places for active recreation right on the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a university student in Japan, each applicant undertakes to timely provide data on the results of previously passed entrance exams. The admission process itself is not complicated by the competition program or any special requirements. As the statistics show, no more than three people simultaneously apply for each student’s place.
Tuition at Ibaraki University
Each academic year at a university is two semesters. After a fairly serious admission process, students claim monetary support from the institution. This university is listed on the list of full-time and distance learning universities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Ibaraki University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.